|Location:||Tolmin, Slovenia||Birth:||2013||Run:||1 time||Status:||active||
Recent MetalDays pictures
Rate The Festival!
The METALDAYS Festival will present you a friendly and absolutely relaxed atmosphere, perfect for you to just forget about all worries and enjoy your most likely best holiday ever!
The festival is located at Soto?je, which lies in-between the two mountain rivers called Tolminka and So?a. METALDAYS has two “festival-owned” beaches for you relax on. But the two rivers aren’t the only reason Soto?je is that beautiful: Tolmin is located only approx. 65 kilometers off the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, which really gives you that holiday feel. Also the road you’re travelling on will lead you through the Alps, a scenery that will astonish both full grown metalheads and families with children alike. The METALDAYS area is also part of the Julijske Alpe National Parks, and the river So?a is one of the cleanest in Europe.
The METALDAYS are unique, be sure to not miss out, you won’t ever regret having been there!
Related eBay Offers
The MetalDays’ specificity makes it smarter to live in the festival’s camping site, but if you can’t live without some comfort and have a car, you can book a hotel room in Bohinj town (15.8 km from Tolmin):
Metalcamp is located 1 km from the city TOLMIN, Slovenija. Distances to Tolmin:
Ljubljana (SI) – 95 km
Nova Gorica (SI) – 39 km
Rijeka (HR) – 165 km
Zagreb (HR) – 240 km
Trieste (IT) – 104 km
Udine (IT) – 97 km
Villach (AT) – 105 km
Klagenfurt (AT) – 143 km
Check here for the bus connections to Tolmin.
– Austria, Belgium, Germany, Holland and Switzerland Metalcamp Bus powered by Dominanz Travel Agency | Official & exclusive partner: www.dominanztravel.com.
– France, Luxemburg ONTOURS: www.ontours.fr.
– Italy bus: icedtears.com.
– Spain VALKYRIE TOUR Phone: 687938738, Web: http://valkyrie-tour.foroactivo.net, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The nearest train station is Most na So?i, which is about 5 km from Tolmin. Check here for the timetables.
Latest MetalDays News
- Festival line-ups update 07.07. (7/17/2013) - Agressive Music Fest 2013 (Poho??, Czech Republic) – 2013 info | Festival profile + OBLIVION Brutal Assault 2013 (Jarom??, ... Continue →
- MY DYING BRIDE have cancelled the MetalDays performance (7/7/2013) - Honestly speaking this summer isn’t so rich with the festival news. The line-ups are basically completed, the festival season is ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 29.04. (5/6/2013) - Brutal Assault 2013 (Jarom??, Czech Republic) – 2013 info | Festival profile + TESTAMENT, AETERNUS and SKELETAL REMAINS Metal Crowd ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 22.04. (4/29/2013) - MetalDays 2013 (Tolmin, Slovenia) – 2013 info | Festival profile + KING DIAMOND, ANNIHILATOR and TAAKE Sweden Rock Festival 2013 ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 15.04. (4/22/2013) - Agressive Music Fest 2013 (Poho??, Czech Republic) – 2013 info | Festival profile + ALL THE SHELTERS Brutal Assault ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 01.04. (4/8/2013) - Beastival 2013 (Geiselwind, Germany) – 2013 info | Festival profile + MILKING THE GOATMACHINE, EX DEO, HUNTRESS, HATRED, PESSIMIST, IMPERIUM ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 25.03. (4/1/2013) - Metal Crowd Festival 2013 (Rechitsa, Belarus) – 2013 info | Festival profile + LUA Metal Female Voices Fest 2013 (Wieze, ... Continue →
- MetalDays 2013 trailer online (2/21/2013) - Enjoy this fresh new trailer of the first in the history MetalDays festival (Tolmin, Slovenia)!
- MetalDays 2013: + METAL CHURCH and THE GATES OF SLUMBER (2/13/2013) - Two new bands confirmed for the MetalDays 2013 (Tolmin, Slovenia) – METAL CHURCH and THE GATES OF SLUMBER. METAL CHURCH ... Continue →
- 5 new acts confirmed for MetalDays 2013 (1/13/2013) - MetalDays (Tolmin, Slovenia) just made an announcement of 5 new bands confirmed for the 2013 line-up: ONSLAUGHT, SVART CROWN, GRAVEWORM, ... Continue →
|Read all the MetalDays news »|