|Location:||Crispendorf (near Schleiz), Germany||Birth:||2007||Run:||6 times||Status:||active||
Recent Wolfszeit Festival pictures
Wolfszeit Festival Profile
Rate The Festival!
The Wolfszeit Festival is a 2-day metal / black metal festival taking place in the town of Crispendorf (near Schleiz) in Germany. The first festival was held in 2007 in the Stadthalle Hollfeld, Bavaria and was 100% sold out. After the second Wolfszeit Festival in 2008 was also sold-out, the management took it outside – to Crispendorf (Thuringia) – and made a real big open air event.
The festival has one big stage and the line-up consists of a wide range of mainly black metal and pagan metal bands like KORPIKLAANI, FINNTROLL, VARG, MARDUK, WATAIN, EISREGEN, ENSIFERUM, MOONSORROW etc. At some point the Wolfszeit Festival declared itself as a nazi-free event, setting itself clearly against the NSBM part of the black metal scene and a few NSBM bands in particular.
Related eBay Offers
There are no hotels in Crispendorf, so in the most cases you have to stay at the festival camping. Though you also have a chance to get a place in a special dormitory house (Bettenhaus). There are several rooms for 4 and 5 persons and you can get a bed there. It’s a perfect solution for the small companies.
The address for your naviagtor: Ferienland 2, 07924 Crispendorf, Germany.
Along the road you must notice the shields “Ferienland =>” and “FL =>”. Follow the directions and you’ll get to the festival area.
1. Get a train/bus to the station “Schleiz” (alt. Erkmannsdorf, Crispendorf)
2. When you’re at the Schleiz bus station get a bus to “Crispendorf” (13 minutes)
3. Then you can use a shuttle-bus, the festival area is just 2 minutes from there.
Latest Wolfszeit Festival News
- Festival line-ups update 17.08. (10/25/2013) - Agressive Music Fest 2014 (Poho??, Czech Republic) – 2014 info | Festival profile + TORTHARRY, SEVEN, FLESHLESS, LUNA AD NOCTUM, ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 25.07. (8/17/2013) - Agressive Music Fest 2014 (Poho??, Czech Republic) – 2014 info | Festival profile + AINT , BIONC ANGEL, BLAZE BAYLEY, ... Continue →
- Festival line-ups update 01.04. (4/8/2013) - Beastival 2013 (Geiselwind, Germany) – 2013 info | Festival profile + MILKING THE GOATMACHINE, EX DEO, HUNTRESS, HATRED, PESSIMIST, IMPERIUM ... Continue →
- Wolfszeit Festival 2013: + 3 new bands and a new web-site! (3/1/2013) - Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (Crispendorf, Germany) announced 3 new-confirmed bands for this year: WOLFCHANT, KAIN and OBSCURA RELIGIO. The festival also ... Continue →
- NOTHGARD confirmed for Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (2/23/2013) - The melodic pagan metal band NOTHGARD confirmed for Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (Crispendorf, Germany). Please visit this link for the current ... Continue →
- TROLLFEST confirmed for Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (2/22/2013) - The kings of true Norwegian troll metal TROLLFEST just got confirmed for the Wolfszeit Festival 2013! The line-up is not ... Continue →
- ASENBLUT confirmed for Wofszeit Festival 2013 (1/18/2013) - ASENBLUT from Germany will take part in the Wofszeit Festival 2013 (Crispendorf, Germany). Click here to find out how the ... Continue →
- TURISAS will headline Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (12/5/2012) - The battle metal kings from Finland TURISAS are officially confirmed to play a headline show at Wolfszeit Festival 2013 in ... Continue →
- BELPHEGOR will perorm an anniversary show at Wolfszeit Festival 2013 (11/25/2012) - BELPHEGOR is confirmed for the Wolfszeit Festival (Crispendorf, Germany) and will play a very special 20-years-anniversary show! The set-list is ... Continue →
- Wolfszeit 2013: ticket pre-sale starts soon! (11/17/2012) - It’s announced the ticket pre-sale for the next year’s Wolfszeit Festival (Crispendorf, Germany) will start on 01.12.2012. The first 200 ... Continue →
|Read all the Wolfszeit Festival news »|